Vijaya Bank Officers Recruitment 2010 for 716 posts – Vijaya Bank headquartered in bangalore with over 1150 branches and over 11,000 employees with pan-India presence is recruiting officers for 716 posts. Vijaya Bank Officer Recruitment Notification states that the bank is looking to recruit 716 officer posts across Junior, Mid and senior levels.
Vijaya Bank Officers Recruitment 2010
- Probationary Asst Manager – 228 posts & Payscale – Rs 14500 – 25700
- Manager Scale ii – 150 posts & Payscale – Rs 19400-28100.
- Online Application Submission Date – (20-09-2010 to 15-10-2010)
- Date of written exam – (12-12-2010).
Eligibility Criteria: For probationary Asst manager posts in vijaya bank, Candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Age between 21-30 years as on 30-6-2010.
- Graduate with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university as on 30- 6-2010.
- Knowledge of computer operations is required correspondence part time candidates waiting for results are not eligible to apply
- For Asst Manager Posts, Candidates have to go through written test and interview and written test consists of objective, descriptive test for a total of 300 marks. Negative marking is there for each wrong answer in the Objective Tests.
- For Senior Level Posts the selection process is only through Interview.
Books : The Test Pattern for the Asst Manager posts is similar to the PO Exam preparation and hence candidates are advised to prepare with PO Exam Books.
- PO Exam Preparation Guide – Rs.244 (Buy Online Now)
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.300 (Gen/obc) or Rs.50 (SC/ST) by using the payment challan given at vijaya bank branches or the bank website on or before 15-10-2010. Candidates applying for prob asst manager post need not send printout of online application but those applying for middle senior scale positions have to send the application printout along with fee receipt to the mentioned address before oct 25th 2010.
Recruitment Notification : Readers can read the complete Notification from the bank website here for more details on completing the application, address for sending the applications etc.