Standard Chartered Bank is India’s largest international bank started in the year 1858. It has 99 branches in more than 42 cities and the bank uses the global capabilities, local knowledge in India to offer the wide range of products, services to its individual customers and business people. The bank builds the products and serves around the people and has number of commitments ensuring that all the customers has the best experience with them. The company is sponsored by the Standard Chartered Mumbai Marathon, Asia Cup, The Economic Times of Awards for Corporate Excellence, Liverpool Football Club etc. Its subsidiaries include Securities, Private Equity Advisory, Investments an dLoans, Finance Limited and Scope International.
Standard Chartered Bank Phone Banking Number
If you have any queries regarding Standard Chartered banking Services, can make use of the following Numbers.
Standard Chartered Bank – Contact Number :
- For Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune Standard Chartered bank customers can contact the following Phone Banking Number : 3940 4444 / 6601 4444.
- For Allahabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Cochin / Ernakulam, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Patna , Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara Standard Chartered bank Customers can contact the following Number :3940 444 / 6601 444.
- For Gurgaon, Noida Standard Chartered bank Customers can contact the following Number : 011 – 39404444 / 011 – 66014444.
- For Jalgaon, Guwahati, Cuttack, Mysore, Thiruvananthpuram, Vishakhapatnam Standard Chartered bank Customers can contact the following Phone Number : 1800 345 1000.
- For Siliguri Standard Chartered bank customers can contact the following Toll Free Number : 1800 345 5000
(Domestic dialing within India only).