Canara Robeco is a joint venture between Canara Bank and Robeco of Netherlands based asset management company. It was started in the year as a mutual fund company which was named as Canara Robeco Mutual Fund and it is the fastest growing mutual funds company in India. The company offers a wide range of solutions like investment options, equity schemes, monthly income funds, treasury products etc. It manages all the assets of its clients gaining the trust from them all the time.
Equity Schemes, Hybrid Schemes, Debt Schemes, Exchange Traded Funds etc are different funds provided by the company. Canara Bank occupies about 51% of the share in the bank and Robeco occupies the remaining 49% of the share in the company. It manages all the services without fail and maintains exact records correctly all the time.
Canara Robeco Contact Details:
Following are the contact details of the company that helps customers to get their queries related to service solved by the customer service people.
Toll Free Number: 1800 209 2726.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org .
5 Walchand Hirachand Road,
Mumbai – 400 001.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 9AM to 6PM.
For more details about the company, you can refer the Website .