Profile of United Bank of India:
United Bank of India History:
United Bank of India was created in the year 1950 by the fusion of four banks. In the year 1961, United Bank of India merged with cuttack bank and Tezpur Industrial bank ltd. United Bank of India was nationalized along with 13 other banks in July, 1969. United Bank of India started increasing its branch across the country after nationalization. Later Hindustan Mercantile bank and Narang Bank of India merged with United Bank of India. Shri Satish Chander Gupta, Chairman & Managing Director is working with involvement in economic growth and social development.
United Bank of India Branch & ATM Network:
United Bank of India has 1453 branches out of which 500 are fully computerized using latest techniques. United Bank of India has got 28 regional offices with its head office in Kolkata. United Bank of India implemented 3 overseas branches in Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi. United Bank of India ATMs is available all over India.
United Bank of India Financials:
United Bank of India has funded for four regional rural banks in four different states. The total income of United Bank of India for the year ended 31st March, 2009 was Rs.48027crores with a net profit of Rs.1847crores which is less than the previous year’s profit. The total asset of United Bank of India as on 31.03.09 was Rs. 620407crores.
United Bank of India Services:
United Bank of India has implemented Electronic Funds Transfer system in its branches at Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai for facilitating customer services. United Bank of India offers services such as telebanking, internet banking, e-payment of direct tax and service tax and corporate banking.
United Bank of India Deposit Schemes:
United Bank of India offers a broad range of deposit schemes with different features and advantages.
- United Tax Savings Growth Plan
- United Tax Savings Income Plan
- United Bonanza Savings Schemes
- Fixed Deposits
- Re-Investment Plans
- United Bonanza Current Deposit Schemes
- Recurring Deposit
- United Flexi Deposit Schemes
- United Anand Deposit Schemes
- Capital Gains Accounts Schemes
- Savings Bank Account
- United Children Savings Account
- United Basic SB Account
- United Current Deposit Account
- United Gold and Platinum Current Deposit Schemes
United Bank of India Loans
United Bank of Indian has introduced loans more than a dozen to finance the students, individuals, pensioners, etc.,
- United Housing Loan Scheme
- United Smart Loan Scheme
- United Housing Loan for Pensioners
- United Personal Loan Scheme for Salaried Persons
- United Personal Loan Scheme for Pensioners
- United Festival Loan Scheme
- United Tour & Travel Credit Scheme
- United Car Loan Scheme
- United Consumer Loan Scheme
- United Education Loan Scheme
- United Shikshak Samman Yojana
- United Nari Samman Yojana
- United Trade Credit
- United Mortgage Loan Scheme
- United Reverse Mortgage loan scheme
- United Cash Rental
United Bank of India Application Forms – Click on the link below to get online application forms.
United Bank of India Careers – Click on the link below to know about the recruitments in United Bank of India